Need Help with CS-Link?
Following are resources to assist you with CS-Link.
1) CS-Link Ambassadors in each department/unit serve as an ongoing CS-Link resource and primary point-of-contact for their colleagues. Their role includes communicating need-to-know information about CS-Link (e.g., system enhancements and changes in workflows), assisting their colleagues as needed, and advancing optimization requests for discussion, testing and approval. If you need help with CS-Link or have a CS-Link related question, concern or idea, please contact an Ambassador in your department/unit.
2) Call the Help Desk at 310-423-6428 and select option 3; you will be transferred to the Client End User Support (CEUS) team for immediate assistance.
3) You may also send an email to CSHelp@cshs.org and your request will be routed to the Client End User Support (CEUS) team.
4) Check out the Job Aids that show how to perform a function in CS-Link.
5) If you need assistance with with your CS-Link password, please contact the Help Desk at (310) 423-6428.